Saturday, December 2, 2017

Spur of the Moment Dog-Walking-Scootering With My Friend Larisa - 12-1-17

I am so close to my friend Larisa that it will definitely take more than one blog post to describe our frienship since Larisa is "like family."   Our frienship is getting close to 25 years!   In fact, I think talking about Larisa will take up about 10 to 20 blog posts (maybe more)!

Friday 12-1-17, was too beautiful a day to stay inside in Colorado, so after my hike-scooter-run with my friend Margar at Cheyenne Mountain State Park, I headed towards Red Rocks Open Space with my dog Duchess, but I never got there since I went on a spur of the moment dog-scooter-walk with my friend Larisa and her dogs (Rory and Jules) in the hills above the Broadmoor. After our fun time together my daughter Annabelle came over to Larisa's house and we enjoyed looking at all Larisa's artwork!







Larisa gave my family this painting as a gift!
Further Reading:

No comments:

Post a Comment